CAR / EAR insurance
CAR/EAR policy provides cover for the construction works of residential, industrial, commercial, office buildings (except the experimental or prototype ones) and/or erection works (equipment, installations and technological and productive equipment). The coverage under CAR/EAR policy is “all risks” cover.
Legal person - construction companies, contractors performing construction and/or erection works.
Object of insurance:
- construction works of residential, industrial, commercial, office buildings (except the experimental or prototype ones) and/or erection works (equipment, installations and technological and productive equipment)
Standard risks covered:
- Material damages caused to the construction erection works (permanent or temporary works, additional construction work, construction plant equipment, construction machinery);
- Contractor third party liability, during the period of insurance, provides cover for material damage and/or bodily injury (whether fatal or not), caused to third parties, occurring in direct connection with the construction / erection works and for which the insured is legally responsible. The policy will in addition indemnify the insured against all costs and expenses of litigation recovered by any claimant from the insured.
Facilities offered to the clients:
- possibility of installments payment
- possibility of preserving the insured sum in currency agreed by the parts, in this way avoiding the depreciation risk for the insured sum through policy, due to the inflation;
- Possibility of concluding the insurance on new replacement value basis
- Insurance’s validity extension for goods used outside the insured location.
- Granting money advances out of the indemnification in case of damage