Your accidents insurance
Our curiosity has no limits. We explore, assemble, repair, create, and accidents can happed in the most unexpected ways and our health could be threatened. For these situations the accident insurance was created. Even if we cannot change the course of the events, we can offer you financial protection to compensate for the injury and help you in the road to recovery.
Accident insurance protects you in the following cases: permanent disability, death, temporary loss of work capacity or aesthetic and functional consequences, the medical and compensatory expenses.
- Accident insurance for individuals
- Accident insurance PLUS
- Accident insurance for people in vehicles
- Accident insurance for Sport Hunters
- Accident insurance for media and entertainment professionals CARISMA
Types of accident insurance:
Standard covered risks:
- total or partial permanent disability.
Additional covered risks:
- temporary loss of work capacity due to hospitalization / medical leave (ambulatory treatment);
- permanent aesthetic and functional consequences as a result of vicious healing of trauma, burns or frostbite caused by accidents.
Advantages and Benefits
- financial protection against accidents
- help on the road to recovery
- protection of the family by care of the medical expenses
Tips and tricks
The three basic concepts for preventing accidents and their consequences:
I. Primary prevention - remove all the circumstances that can cause injury (e.g. speed reduction, reducing alcohol consumption, securing the house)
II. Secondary prevention - reducing the consequences of accidents by taking measurements to reduce injury (e.g. wear the seat belt, wear helmets, install a fire alarm)
III. Tertiary Prevention - Proper treatment of wounds (e.g. first aid, appropriate hospital treatment)