Professional liability D&O insurance
Professional liability insurance for the positions of manager, member of the board or supervisory board is required by law (art.153¹² paragraph 4 of Law 31/1990 introduced by Art pc.106 of Law nr.441 / 2006).
Professional liability insurance covers losses caused to the company, as well as damage caused to third parties following acts committed by negligence, error, omission in the exercise of management of the person / persons insured (administrator, member of the board or supervisory board).
Legal person for the individuals holding the following positions :
- Member of the Supervisory Board
- Member of the board or director with responsibilities for company’s management, and their authorized representative within the company
Object of insurance:
- Covers damages caused to the company, as well as damage caused to third parties as a result of acts committed out of negligence, error, omission in exercising the management responsibilities of the person / persons insured (administrator, member of the board or of the supervisory board).
Standard covered risks:
- patrimonial damages
Advantages and Benefits
- The cost of insurance is tax deductible
- Also covers costs incurred in the civil trial
- Includes the coverage for practices on employees (layoffs, termination / breach of employment contract, discrimination, etc.)
- Offers the possibility of including in the insurance of additional coverage at the request of the Insured.