Electronic Equipment Insurance (EEI)
Insurance for electronic equipment protection used in industrial or commercial purposes, mainly in the fields of:
- industry, trade, health, education, media
- additional insurance for: databases, programs, operating expenses
Object of insurance:
- different types of electronic equipment (computers and IT equipments; radio and communication, medical; industrial graphics; television and broadcasting; alarm systems, testing, measuring and automation; other types of electronic equipment), including operating systems and data media.
Insurance is an All-Risks type and covers damage caused by:
- human factors, including negligence in the use of electronic equipment and theft (burglary, robbery)
- fire, lighting, explosion, liquid, ice, natural disasters, variations of the power network etc.
- possibility of installments payment
- possibility of preserving the insured sum in currency agreed by the parts, in this way avoiding the depreciation risk for the insured sum through policy, due to the inflation;
- Possibility of concluding the insurance on new replacement value basis
- Insurance’s validity extension for goods used outside the insured location.
- Granting money advances out of the indemnification in case of damage.