Fire and allied perils insurance
Unexpected events can cause serious damage and difficulties in current activities. In case of fire, explosion, mudslides precautions prove not to be enough.
Therefore, a prudent manager must have a reliable partner for support in difficult times.
Object of insurance:
- patrimony: buildings / and other construction and / or property contained in buildings such as machinery, equipment, installations and other fixed assets, inventory (raw materials, spare parts, etc.).
Also, goods with special characteristics may be insured, such as:
- goods stored in refrigerating chambers;
- portable goods;
- breakable goods;
- art objects.
Standard risks covered:
Additional risks covered:
- Atmospheric hazards (storm, hail, flood, flood, avalanche, etc.)
- Water pipes, sprinklers leakage
- Sonic boom and cars collision,
- Collapse or landslide
- Burglary or robbery
- Breaking or cracking breakable goods
- Strikes, riots and civil disturbances
- Vandalism etc.
Covered costs / expenses:
- additional costs / expenses related to prevention / limitation of fire;
- removal of debris following the damage;
- payment of professional fees;
- media recovery and data archives.
Facilities for customers:
- possibility of payment of the insurance premium in installments
- possibility to pay in RON equivalent of an insurance premium expressed in currency
- the possibility of concluding the insurance at the replacement value (new to old), market value or bank assessed value
- extension of the insurance validity for goods used in off-insured-area
- additional coverage for public authorities
- the possibility to ensure some buildings under construction
- grant advances of compensation for damage