Machinery breakdown insurance (MB)
This type of policy is specially designed for companies that perform their activities mainly in the industrial sector. It covers machines, equipments and plants, being an “All Risks” Insurance.
Legal person form the industrial sector
Standard covered risks:
- electrical and/or mechanical damages, unforeseen, accidentally and suddenly produced from internal or external causes, like: defects, errors (designing, construction, erection, assembly, exploitation), electric current activity, breaking or deformation while working.
Additional risks covered:
- accidental damage caused by storm, heavy rain, hail, damage to conveyor belts, nonelectric cables, electronic tubes, portable machines, refrigeration, hydraulic fluids, electrical cables, accidental damage to boilers and pressure vessels, etc..
The insurance covers damages resulting from the events provided in the following situations: during the operation, the pause (idle), during installation or removal, while moving in another place at the same address.
Facilities offered to the clients:
- possibility of installments payment
- possibility of preserving the insured sum in currency agreed by the parts, in this way avoiding the depreciation risk for the insured sum through policy, due to the inflation;
- Possibility of concluding the insurance on new replacement value basis
- Insurance’s validity extension for goods used outside the insured location.
- Granting money advances out of the indemnification in case of damage.