Your insurance for poultry
Chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, ostriches, other birds (by the parties).
Chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, ostriches - according to race, age, destination / production,growth conditions / usage categories, as follows:
- chickens (for meat / broiler);
- young chicks (for eggs / breeding);
- chickens for eggs;
- hens for breeding;
- turkeys for meat;
- geese and ducks for eggs and meat;
- geese for meat and fatty liver;
- other types of birds;
Raising / exploiting regime:
- intensive: batteries, halls, specialized farms;
- semi-intensive and household: summer camps, paddocks and other areas arranged properly.
STANDARD, including risks of: fire, lightning, explosion (except that caused by explosive devices / firearms), the fall of aircraft, earthquake, storm, hurricane, hail, flood, landslide, vandalism, terrorism, strikes and civil confirmed by officials, hitting by vehicles other than those owned by the insured, buildings ‘installation pipe break.
EXTENDED: standard cover plus the following optional risks:
Accidents unrelated to those mentioned in the standard coverage (such as: collisions, injuries, falls, electric current, suffocation, drowning, authorized veterinary treatments, animal/ wild birds attack, snake bite, insect sting venom, etc.).
Burglary and / or robbery