Your VIVA CASCO insurance
The car gives you independence and comfort. Therefore, OMNIASIG VIG helps you protect your car by covering all risks along with the benefit of road assistance services included.
VIVA CASCO is a unique, innovative and revolutionary insurance that offers protection even for risks that you haven’t thought of.
Legal person having economic activities in Romania, with maximum 30 vehicles
Object of insurance :
- Vehicles licensed/registered in Romania - cars, vans with up to 3.5t, buses, coaches, minibuses and other vehicles designed for passengers > 3.5t ( tractors, trucks, dump trucks, tanks , etc. ), trailers, tractors ( not ) / registered / ( not ) / licensed ), machinery and equipment ;
- Permanent structural changes;
- Additional equipment mounted on vehicles;
- Spare wheels and tools supplied by the vehicle manufacturer as standard.
The insurance covers all risks that could cause damage, except for those provided as exclusions. Depending on the coverage needed, the insurance can be concluded in one of the 8 versions.
In addition, VIVA CASCO has included the roadside assistance service in Gold or Silver plan.
Road Assistance, service available in Silver and Gold plans, includes:
- Road assistance at the place of the insured event or at the place of the vehicle breakdown;
- Towing broken / damaged vehicle;
- Driver, passenger and baggage transportation;
- Hotel accommodation for the driver and passengers;
- Return vehicle.
Exception (only for the coverage versions that include the risk of theft) of Kosovo, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
Advantages and benefits
- Full coverage that allows adjusting according to your protection need
- 8 extended coverage versions
- Extended territoriality , regardless of the existence of a MTPL insurance from OMNIASIG VIG
- 15 days grace period for payment of due installments, insurance remaining in force
- Transportation costs to the repair shop or your parking lot
- replacement set of keys / start devices / remote and / or locking system (key locks and tank locks and / or start) due to loss or theft
- Road Assistance included
Need to know !
Deductible is a fixed amount or percentage of the claim or the insured amount covered by the insured. Opting for deductible lowers the premium.
Repair shop regress offers Motor Hull customers the possibility of compensation for damage by repair shops, car wash, etc.
The insured amount is the amount for which the vehicle is insured and is the maximum compensation awarded by the insurance company.
Tips and tricks
On the way home or if travelling in summer or winter, safety is the number one priority. And if you take every precaution, you can relax and you can hit the road.
Abroad, each country has its own legislation, a radar detector can be a legal device only within the boundaries of a particular country, so inform yourself and plan your trip carefully.
- Documents that you must carry with you all times in that country
- Required equipment
- Prohibited equipment
- The maximum speed on the roads
- Drinking and driving
- Sanctions: fines, license suspension
For drivers, winter is the most difficult season, snow, fog, ice turn traffic into a real challenge.
- Check the condition of the winter tires, in order to be prepared with some appropriate ones for weather conditions to come
- If you haven’t learned by now, it is advisable to know how to change a wheel
- Complete your winter package with a set of chains
- Replace the windshield fluid with a low temperature resistant product
- Make sure your car battery is in good condition, but buy a set of charging cables
- Check the lights and keep in the car a set of bulbs to replace those burned
- Use ant freezing liquid to prevent locks from blocking with ice
- Prepare a winter package that includes : flashlight and spare batteries , shovel , scraper , tow rope , windshield de-icing liquid , gloves, blanket , water
- Do not forget the mandatory auto package ( extinguisher , first aid kit , warning triangle, reflective vest)